Gun, gunholster and backpack - done!

The following enhancements have been completed:

  1. Add the back-pack to the costume's movements and deformations.
  2. Add the gun-holster with a gun, which should also follow the costume's movements.
  3. Add controls for the gun-holster, which will let insert and draw out the gun.
  4. Add controls for the back-pack to open up.
Now Jim can hold his gun in the holster, which moves using IK Dynamics.
The holster has controls to open and close.
Right-hand has an additional control to bend into an "gun holding position".
Backpack is also at its place and follows the body/costume movements.
Here is the rendered image. I am afraid I can't do the gunfire yet. This is something I still have to learn.
So the work on the Jim rig continues. I think I will work on the eyes now.



Project rig file can be downloaded here.

Комментарии