My version of Flour sack rig for Cinema 4d



This is my personal version of the well-known flour sack, made in Cinema 4d.
There are a few animation courses, which use this rig to train basic animation skills.
I couldn't find one for Cinema 4d. So I decided to take the challenge of building one myself.
I learned a lot during this process.
So as it's ready I would like to share it with everyone, as I am sure it can be helpful for others, who are interested in animation and/or rigging.
The rig can be considered a "beta", as it definitely can be improved.
Though it is already very flexible, has stretch and squash configured and allows for wide variety of poses.
I actually use it myself for studying animation.

The short Demo video -


You can download the project file here

P.S. Later I will also share my version of the "ball with tail" or "flying fox" rig. Like this one -


Комментарии

  1. Hi! I downloaded your rig from highend3d, and it seems I can't use it because there are some plugins missing (Constraint, joint, weight, smoothing, skin) are they free plugins and could you tell me where to find them? I can open your project, but when I try to modify the rig position it dosen't do anything.

    Thank you for your time!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий